By Lisa Bonelli
As Covid-19 numbers continue to fall, projected travel is on an upswing! Now is a perfect time to make sure your customers choose your card when booking their travel arrangements. Benefits such as Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Trip Cancellation and Trip Delay can help keep your card top-of-wallet, providing valuable protection to your customers while saving them money. Recent articles have noted:
United Airlines to Up Capacity Limits Next Month; Sees and Increase in Demand
- United Plans to fly 80% of its original US Routes by July
- Bookings for Summer Travel are up 214% when compared to 2020
Average Pricing for Travel Insurance
- Average Cost for Travel Insurance is $95 when comparing 50 policies
- Breakdown of cost by Trip Price, Traveler Age, Number of Travelers, Coverage Levels, etc.
CDC Eases Travel Recommendations on More than 100 Countries
- Level 1 is least restrictions while Level 4 has an avoid all travel warning
- 61 Countries were lowered to a level 3 restriction
Other benefits that you may want to consider adding or promoting are those that encourage high ticket retail spend such as Extended Warranty, Cell Phone Protection, and Purchase Security. Our programs are available for credit, debit, and pre-paid products. American Express recently launched a TV Commercial, ‘Membership Squirrel’ touting its Purchase Protection benefit.
Contact us today to make sure you have the right benefit mix and learn how to promote the benefits you have. Email us at Benefits@cbsiservies.com to learn more. Thank you.
If you're interested in learning more, please complete this form or call us directly:
Card Benefit Services