Here Comes the Kitchen Sink...
Every so often, there’s so much that we want to share with you that it’s hard for us to limit ourselves. This month happens to be one of those months.
- We’ve seen an increase in travel and every indication is that this increase is sustainable. Are your cardholders protected with the best travel products? Check out our line of Travel-related products
- We know that some of our smaller partner institutions had to get quite creative to keep customers happy and the business afloat. We have some tips how to bring tremendous value to your customers in “What We are Reading”
- Ken Kraetzer has been quite busy interviewing several business and thought leaders in both the banking and marketing industries. His videos are a must-watch this month
We trust that all of you are safe and enjoying the Spring weather. It’s been quite a long year for all of us.
What We Are Reading
Bank Challenges and Strategies After the Pandemic
Regardless of size, every bank faced enormous challenges adjusting to the effects of Covid-19. These articles below provide some ideas on how to best prepare for a new way of banking.
The Return of Travel
Seems no matter where you look, the Travel Industry is beginning to recover. Check out these articles:
- Vaccinations and Travel Insurance Make Bright Outlook for Summer Trips
- Will Summer See a 'Travel Window' Before Fall Infections Rise? Here's What Medical Experts Say
- Travel is Increasing as People Become Fully Vaccinated. Here's What to Look Out For
- Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
- 6 Things You Should Know About Traveling to Europe This Summer
cbsi Product Spotlight: Travel Products
This month we don’t provide insight on one product. Instead, we are providing you ideas for an entire category of products related to Travel.
Because now is the time to make sure your customer’s credit cards have all the travel protection services possible.
And cbsi is there to help.
Read more HERE
At cbsi, we enjoy learning and believe that Webinars provide an excellent avenue to do so. Check out these upcoming Webinars:
- Must-Haves to Prep Your CU for Digital Transformation | June 1, 2021, 2:00 PM EST
- Financial Education Tuesdays: Small Business Banking Services | Tue, June 8, 2021, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
- Consumer Temperature Check: What are Consumers Looking for in Banking in 2021 | Thursday, June 24, 2021, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST