A Season of Change
If 2021 were to have a theme song it might be “Changes” by David Bowie. What is life going to look like as we creep toward a return to normal? Whatever our world resembles is still up for grabs.
The theme song works for us as well. Through one quarter of the year, we’ve undergone several changes similar to your own: we’ve adjusted to remote work environments, we’ve learned to adjust business processes to better serve you and we seem to use Zoom more than we use our phones!
In this issue we address change. Change for cbsi. Change for our industry. Change for our lives.
We trust that you are all well and are navigating these changes with as much ease as possible.
What We Are Reading
These Changing Times
- Posting Less, Posting More, and Tired of it All: How the Pandemic has Changed Social Media
- How Attitudes Towards Travel have Changed Since the Pandemic
- Rebooting Banking for the Post-COVID-19 Era
- How the Pandemic has Changed the Way We Communicate
- InsurTech Disruption Trends: Is Traditional Insurance Broken
- Impact InsurTech: How InsurTech is Transforming the Insurance Industry
- Insurance News: Reimagine Insurance for a Post-COVID World
- How COVID-19 is Speeding Up Change Process in the Digital Workplace
- COVID-19 is a Turning Point for this FinTech
- The Role of FinTech in a Post-COVID-19 World
- 3 Trends in Messaging Technology Shaping How We Communicate
- Experts Say the 'New Normal' in 2025 Will Be Far More Tech-Driven, Presenting More Big Challenges
- Remote Working is Here to Stay: These Eight Strategies can Make it More Successful for Everyone
- For Better or Worse, Working from Home is Here to Stay
- Four Work-From-Home Hacks That are Still Vital a Year After Lockdowns Begun
- Growing Digital Divide in the Workplace is Forcing Employers to Rethink the Ways They Communicate with Employees
cbsi Employee Recognition
Maureen Conroy has also been recognized with the cbsi Chairman’s Award. This recognition acknowledges Maureen's consistent show of force in the office over the past year. She assumed several new responsibilities and has handled whatever has been asked of her for the benefit of cbsi, its customers, and her associates.
cbsi Employee Recognition
cbsi STARS MVP
We are proud to announce Pat Lauro as the cbsiSTARs 2020 MVP. Pat was awarded this honor for demonstrating a strong commitment to cbsi’s core values by going above and beyond the normal call of duty to provide exemplary leadership and partner oversight through her actions, initiative and teamwork.
cbsi SPONSORS: HVDMA
cbsi is proud to sponsor the HVDMA’s webinar this afternoon at 1 pm EST.
California (and now Virginia!) 2.0: CCPA, CPRA, and What Data Companies Need to Know
Long-time data industry counsel Ken Dreifach and Tony Ficarrotta of ZwillGen will address how new state privacy legislation, particularly in California and Virginia, is likely to impact the data industry by imposing new, and sometimes restrictive, requirements on data collection, use and marketing.
cbsi BLOG: Kelly Pellicano
Twice each month, cbsi will develop a blog designed to inform you of trends in our industry, from technology to insurance products to office productivity. This new feature kicks off with cbsi’s Kelly Pellicano.
Ken Kraetzer continues to build an impressive list of interviews with industry thought leaders. Click below to read the latest issue.