All in a Day's Work
Most, if not all, of us work in some capacity with customers. These customers can be individual consumers who buy our products or corporate clients who purchase our services. In all cases, these are relationships born of trust, reliant upon integrity and nourished through continual service.
In this issue we discuss these Customer Relationships and offer suggestions on how you can continually improve those business relationships most important to you and your company.
Plus, we share a video from one of our very own, Megan Delaney, as she shares how she led her team to manage the extraordinary high volume of calls from credit card customers during the pandemic. It's part of our Talking Business Interview Series.
What We Are Reading
- 5+ Ways Banks Can Retain Customers
- How Credit Card Issuers Can Improve Customer Retention
- The 6 Elements of an Effective Customer Loyalty Program
- 8 Top Tips for Creating Killer Customer Loyalty Programs in 2021
- 9 Sure-Fire Ways to Build Trust and Credibility With Customers
- 6 Ways to Build and Maintain Strong Client Relationships
- Consumers Have Human-like Relationships with Brands
- 3 Ways to Use Authenticity to Build Customer Loyalty
- How to Build Stronger Relationships with Your Customers
- Building Good Relationships at Work: How to Do It and Why They're Important
- Five Strategies for Creating Client Loyalty
- 8 Simple Customer Retention Strategies to Explode ROI (Really)
- Top 5 Customer Experience Marketing Strategies to Boost Customer Loyalty
- With Brand Loyalty, Emotion-Based Strategies Are the Future
- How to Build Brand Loyalty as an Ecommerce Brand?
- How to Build & Maintain Customer Loyalty
We are big on continual learning and education. Below are some webinars regarding Customer Retention Solutions. Consider attending one or all!
- Webinar Replay - 3 Critical Customer Service Changes for 2021-2022: Are You Ready?
- The Battle for Share of Wallet: How Brands Can Use Data to Increase Engagement and Drive Measurable Business Outcomes| August 4, 2021
- How to Attract, Grow, and Retain Your Customers with Customer 360 | August 18, 2021
Megan Delaney, cbsi Director of Partner Management
When the pandemic hit, call centers were under fire. Customers still had questions, needs, and expectations. In the middle of this storm, cbsi's Megan Delaney had to lead her team along with several cbsi partners to make sure customer's needs stayed front-and-center. In the most recent Talking Business interview, Megan shares her story.