cbsi Talking Business: Coronavirus Response Edition 2
Dear cbsi friends:
As we work from home this month we stand in awe of the life saving work being done by doctors, nurses, hospital staff, police, fire, sanitation, public officials, National Guard soldiers, Army and Navy medical staff through out the country.
We have enjoyed accelerating our series of talks with amazing marketing, public relations, contact centers, educators, bankers, contact centers, experiencing their thoughts on messaging strategy, utilizing new technology and helping small business survive the Covid19 challenges.
Believe you will enjoy hearing Long Island banker Kevin O'Conner of BNB Bank describe setting up a 150 person team to help process 2,000 CARES Act loans in a matter of days while buying every available laptop to help his staff work from home.
As always we are proud of our cbsi client service team which helped our 1,200 bank clients and their customers through a tough travel shutdown month in March.
If you have a story for us just please let us know, and stay well,
Kenneth G. Kraetzer
- Reach out in personal way by individual phone call, email, Facebook message
- Key message: "We are out to help you, we are reachable".
- Present "What you are doing differently".
- Describe opportunities to donate support charities, local hospitals
- Do webinars, zoom conferences, video "How to", human interest, feature employees, managing at home, tell stories
- When time to "Transition to opening", a new communication phase will begin
- Utilize local U.S. Chamber of Commerce branches
- Post your service availability where ever you can
- List in USA TODAY LOCALiQ
- Go Live on Facebook
- On Message Content, focus on "Being Informative"
- Focus on your #BrandValues, #CoreValues
- Reach out across all available medias,
- Pick up the phone and call clients, customers, partners
- Provide 3-5 Problem Solutions in your industry
- Discuss how your business #Pivots and #Shifts
- Be Voice of your industry
- Describe trends, what continues to do well
- Outreach goes a long way
View the Archives
cbsi Vice President, Ken Kraetzer, often conducts interviews with several leading business executives, entrepreneurs and industry thought-leaders. His "Talking Business" section provides important information on trends in various industries. Sign up for the "Talking Business" email to be sure to receive the news as it appears.